Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) starts with a well designed website and, unfortunately, never ends. If you want your web pages to be at the top of the search engine rankings you need to constantly manage your online presence, because you can be sure that your successful competitors are.
We appreciate you have enough to do running your business, so this is where we can help. Our SEO experts keep abreast of the latest developments in search engine requirements and strategies, helping to keep your website in front of your prospects and customers.
Key to your success:
- Competitor Analysis: We will check out what your competition is doing and review your site
- Targeted Website Content: Our copywriters can check or revise your website text with well written and relevent copy, key to attracting visitors
- Keywords and Metatags: Managed to ensure they focus on your website content and are 'Search Engine Friendly'
- Backlinks: to your website from relevent and trusted partners
- Article / Blog Submission: Only to targeted industry specialists, gaining exposure to your products and services
- Linking and Distribution: of content through relevent social media platforms
- Analysis and Feedback: Monitor page hits and conversion rates to optimise pages and constantly review performance
- ..and much more
Many SEO companies will champion endless backlinks and third party article posts as a way to get your page up the rankings. Truth is they can now do more harm than good. The game is changing and Google in particular score good, relevent content highly and random broadcast articles and backlinks badly.